This is one beautiful 65 Cutlass that was a six-year project of a total restoration. Everything has been rebuilt. The color makes this Cutlass stand out and is usually the first comment made about the car. This car looks awesome cruising down the road.
With this magnificent 65 Cutlass, there are way too many things to put in an ad, so here are the top seven:
· Beautiful Cayman Blue metallic paint.
· 425 under the hood, with Marsh Serpentine belt system, 750 holly, summit coil and ignition box, MSD distributor, large aluminum radiator with electric fan.
· Interior is a wonderful black and gray combo for seats and door panels, air conditioning, K & C Harrison stereo system, original center counsel with tachometer.
· 355 rear end gears, 400 transmission
· Shaved door with electronic opening system
· 65 stock Rally II mag rims
· 4-wheel disc brake kit with brake booster.
We have all receipts and lots of photos of the restoration.
You could be the proud owner.